I am a solicitor in the litigation team at Glaister Ennor.
I specialise in providing legal and strategic advice to clients involved in commercial and civil disputes. I work with them to resolve these in a way that minimises the cost, stress, and uncertainty often associated with litigation.
I have experience in a range of subject areas, including contract, property, insolvency, regulatory compliance, data privacy, and cross-border disputes. And, my clients come from a variety of industries, including real estate, finance, technology, manufacturing, and construction.
I am a firm believer in alternative dispute resolution. However, such methods are not always possible, and formal action becomes necessary. I am an experienced advocate and have appeared as counsel at all levels of our legal system, including specialist Tribunals, the District and High Court, the Court of Appeal, and the Supreme Court of New Zealand.
Some of my recent work includes:
- Commerce Commission v Air New Zealand  NZHC 271 and Schenker AG v Commerce Commission (2013) 22 PRNZ 286
- GDF I LLP v Melview (Kawarau Falls Station) Investments Ltd (2012) 21 PRNZ 125 and Kawarau Village Holdings Ltd v Chi  NZHC 2387
- Barfoot & Thompson Ltd v Real Estate Agents Authority  2 NZLR 254
- Haines v Herd  NZHC 3365, Haines v Herd  NZHC 1928
- Sun v Peninsula Road Limited  NZHC 126 and Sun v Peninsula Road Limited  NZCA 427
I take pride in getting to understand my client’s needs; therefore, I can tailor a solution to help them through the issues they find themselves facing.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 969 1214|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8243|