Joint Managing Partner
Since joining Glaister Ennor in 1972 I have practiced in all areas of Property Law, Commercial Law, Trusts and Estate Planning. For over 30 years I have been the Managing Partner of the firm. I have extensive skills in negotiation.
I am a trusted advisor to many families and businesses providing pragmatic solutions for a wide range of family and business issues. I have experience in assisting overseas parties invest in New Zealand.
I assist clients to invest funds in mortgages through our firm’s nominee company and in syndicated property investments which deliver high levels of regular income.
I am a director of a number of substantial companies and a trustee of both personal and charitable trusts.
I have advised:
- On the acquisition of New Zealand forests, sawmills and a pulp mill.
- On the sale of the Albany Regional Centre.
- On the sale of a 45% interest in a major family owned company to Private Equity.
- On the purchase of a listed public company in New Zealand and the subsequent reorganisation of its businesses.
- A minority shareholder in a large company to develop and implement a strategy to acquire all the shares in the business.
- New Zealand King Salmon Limited
- Neil Corporation Limited
- Pinnacle Life Ltd
- Norfolk Mortgage Trust Management Limited.
- Auckland Grammar Foundation Trust Board (Chair)
- Rotary Club of Auckland Foundation Trust Board
- Auckland Private Educational Charitable Trust.
- GEK Property Management Trust (Property Syndication)
All of my practice is based on building and maintaining long term business relationships.
Jack is a Partner who shares liabilities of the partnership.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 356 82421|
|Mobile:||+64 21 397 712|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 914 3521|