I am a Senior Associate in the Land Development and Property Team at Glaister Ennor working closely with Stephanie Harris, Tim Jones and Nicola Harrison. I have over twelve years’ experience in a wide range of land development and property matters including subdivisions, complex title matters, residential and commercial property transactions and building and development work.
I am an expert in subdivision and edealing and have worked on some of the largest subdivisions and most complex title arrangements. I provide advice and assistance to both developers and other practitioners on tricky subdivision and title issues on a regular basis.
I work closely and collaborate with planners, surveyors, Land Information New Zealand and a number of other property development specialists to anticipate any problems or issues which may arise in projects and deal with them before they arise. I advise on transactions from initial concept stage, through to consent applications and then the subdivision and sell-down process. Having oversight of the land, title issues and desired outcomes from the get-go ensures that issues and complexities can be identified and addressed early on whilst civil works are being undertaken on site leading to faster sell-down and settlement processes for our clients.
- completing all legal documentation for complex residential subdivisions including negotiations with Council on consent conditions, reviewing survey, preparing easements, land covenants, encumbrances, consent notices and all other necessary documentation and liaising and consulting with Land Information New Zealand
- undertaking various unit title and fee simple strata developments for clients of large-scale residential and mixed use apartment buildings
- completing complex and simple redevelopments of a number of existing unit title developments.
- assisting clients and practitioners with complex and unusual title matters
- completing a simultaneous parent and subsidiary unit title development (layered development) for residential and commercial buildings; and
- guiding clients through and completing conversions of existing cross lease titles to fee simple titles and preparing all the associated legal documentation.
With my significant experience in a wide range of property matters, I aim to work with clients to achieve their goals in a timely and efficient manner.
Area of Expertise
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8249|
|Mobile:||+64 21 259 1652|
|V-Card:||Click here to download|
|DDI:||+64 9 356 8223|